Is there a better place in the South to start a business than Asheville, NC? We have thousands of miles of wilderness and family-friendly hiking trails, premiere east coast mountain biking, hundreds of waterfalls and swimming holes, and a picturesque downtown skyline. There is something for everyone in our part of western North Carolina. That is why Buncombe Country welcomes thousands of new residents each year, who often restore old homes to their former glory or something even better. There are over 10 million tourists who spend nearly two billion dollars every year as well.
If you own a business in Asheville, whether its manufacturing, construction, or service-based, it is vital for you to make sure your team is communicating effectively and efficiently with each other, your clients, and your prospects. For over twenty-five years, we have helped businesses improve their phones systems, streamline communication, and better serve their customers.
Communications Systems Asheville, NC
Your company’s communication systems have a significant effect on your ability to serve existing clients and attract new prospects. When your team is exchanging information and ideas efficiently, your company will be able to deliver the highest quality customer support, while maintaining important and regular contact with potential new clients. We help businesses improve their internal communication through several means, including:
- Cloud/Hybrid Architectures that work seamlessly with your chosen platforms
- Video conferencing
- An Advanced Call Center that helps direct calls to the appropriate departments
- Cloud-based call recordings for quality control
- Disaster recovery that helps your company maintain crucial communication through power outages and other naturally occurring phenomena
- Streamline marketing, sales, customer service, and other inter-department communications
- Prospect data collection
- Video conferencing
- StarPhone™ mobile technology for smartphones
Effective communication is an important tool for your business. For a quarter of a century, ISS Technologies has been consulting on and improving office communication for companies throughout western North Carolina. If you would like more information on how we can better connect your team, contact us.