The business community in western North Carolina is growing and evolving every year. Known for small to medium size businesses like breweries, restaurants, and tech startups, the Asheville area has also proved attractive to larger corporations. Regardless of your size or industry, this area may be your company’s home, but you probably spend a lot of time on the road training employees in other markets, meeting with prospects and clients, and ensuring your business is poised for growth into the future.
If you travel throughout the Carolinas or the world, your mobile phone becomes your office-away-from-the-office. Have you harnessed all the powerful features capable of turning your mobile device into an efficient tool for you and your business?
Mobile Phone Business Technology Asheville NC
If you work as you travel, it is vital to take advantage of your mobile phone’s capabilities. ISS Technologies helps business owners, executives, and managers do just that through Star2Star’s StarPhone™ systems. Available on iPhone and Android platform, StarPhone™ integrates your device with your office and Star2Star Systems, so that you can keep your business growing and doing what it does best. Features include:
- View teammates’ statuses with presence indicator alerts (green for available, red for busy, yellow for ringing, and blue for dialing)
- Quick dial frequently called numbers with your Favorites List
- Place calls outside of your organization with Contacts List Integration
- One-touch access to voicemail
- Call transfer
- Conference calling for on-the-fly meetings
- Secure user authentication
- Calls can be placed over 3G/4G networks
With StarPhone™, your team will not miss a beat while you are out of the office. If you are ready to use your phone as a mobile office, contact ISS Technologies. We provide the Asheville area with quality technical solutions for businesses throughout western North Carolina.