Asheville has become one of the fastest-growing cities in North Carolina, with thousands of new residents moving here every year. With new residents, our area has become a hub for businesses. Large corporations and family-owned small businesses all make their home in North Carolina, even though they may operate on a national or global scale. Millions of people visit the mountains to enjoy the changing of seasons, but as the leaves change colors and begin to fall, so begins holiday travel.
Buncombe County residents are increasingly from other parts of the country or world and find themselves traveling out of town for the holidays. If you own or operate a company in Asheville, you know the importance of making sure the wheels keep turning even while you’re visiting friends and family. ISS Technologies and Star2Star systems provide the technology necessary to make sure your office keeps going even while you’re away.
Managing the Office While Traveling
When you’re on the road, Star2Star has several tools that help make sure your presence is felt and your company keeps moving forward, including:
- Advanced Call Center: Elevate the customer experience with advanced call routing, management, and reporting.
- Disaster Recovery: Minimize the potential for bad things to happen while you’re away and maintain communications in dire situations like power, telephone, or Internet outages.
- Instant Messaging: Multitask and stay productive without picking up your phone.
- Video Conferencing: Minimize travel expenses while you communicate face-to-face.
- StarPhoneTM: Empower your remote workforce with tools that keep them in constant contact.
With these systems, ISS Technologies can help make sure your business runs smoothly all year long. Contact ISS Technologies for more information on these and other Star2Star systems.