Whether you are in downtown Asheville or one of the many towns and metropolitans in western North Carolina, there has never been a better time to own a business in the area. We welcome thousands of new residents and millions of tourists to the mountains each year, while our small businesses and large corporations are expanding, growing, and serving clients across the globe. In our global economy, we often utilize an array of digital tools, from video and telecommunications to email and chat tools. The fax machine may seem antiquated, but many businesses still benefit from quality fax systems.
If you are in western North Carolina and know you need to improve your fax systems, ISS Technologies can help through Star2Star’s StarFax systems.
Business Fax Systems Western North Carolina
StarFax systems help business communicate with other offices and clients in three different ways:
If your office is searching for ways to eliminate reliance on traditional fax systems to save time and money, StarFax Personal may be for you.
- Users are assigned personal fax numbers with personal inboxes
- Incoming faxes are stored in the cloud as .pdf files
- Faxes can be sent and received anywhere with an Internet connection
Through StarFax Mobile, users’ smartphones become tools for sending and receiving critical documents that would otherwise require a fax machine.
- Easy-to-use interface
- The application sends and receives faxes from a StarFax™ Personal account or a fax machine
- Available on both iOS and Android devices
Utilizing your existing fax machine, send and receive important documents over the Star2Star network.
- Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) connects you to our specialized fax server in our data center
- Star2Star routes your fax traffic, enabling your business to send and receive faxes to and from any fax machine, anywhere
- Email notifications arrive in the event of a device, power, or Internet failure
If your western North Carolina Company needs to improve its fax capabilities, ISS Technologies is here to help. Contact ISS Technologies today.